Our StoryOctober 27, 2021 2022-12-12 10:14
How does EVCD work?
The power supply switches off under following conditions:
- User taps the Stop button on the Mobile App
- Time set for charging on the App user can set time to charge. When this time gets over, the relays switch off
- Earthing failure
After the charging session completes, the back-end determines the bill and can deduct from the prepaid system or monthly billing could be done or immediate payment through payment gateway. Whatever the payment modality is, if payment is not done users will be barred from further charging till the payment is done.
Features of EVCD
- Grid interactive for Demand Side and Peak Load Management.
- A 360 degree solution for EV Charging and Revenue Management.
- It caters the need of EV charging in residential as well as commercial properties.
- Ideal for multi-storey buildings, commercial and office complexes, shopping malls, parking lots, hotels and resorts with near real-time spot billing.
- A Measurement and protection module.
- Capable of charging electric two-wheelers, electric four-wheelers, e-rickshaw, e-golf-carts, and/or any e-mobility vehicle.
- Ease of revenue realization for builders, RWAs, and recharge facility providers.
- Integrated with all modes of online payments.